Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dallas-Granbury Senior Photographer

Can I just tell you that I met the most polite young man the other day. (If I had a daughter his age I would totally want her to date him, but I don't so oh well!) He looked me in the eye and shook my hand when he drove up to meet his mom and me after football practice. Don't know which he'd rather do; run laps for the coach or say cheese for me! Well, Brady was so patient with me as I thought about poses, location choices, lighting, props & even potty breaks. Brady's mom called me after seeing Emily's senior pics and wanted to hire me for her son's pictures as well. Thanks guys for such a wonderful day. I really am honored to have met Brady and his mom! Hope you enjoy a peak at a few of my favs!!










No comments:

Post a Comment