Wednesday, October 6, 2010

{Styling a Photo Shoot} Dallas-Rockwall Family Photographer

Recently I watched a competition on The Food Network and Professional Food Stylists competed for a prize. Their day jobs are to take food that a chef has prepared and make them look pretty for a picture. Often they are hired by restaurants for the commercial images that will be used for advertising purposes. Like food, people are also used to model clothes, jewelry, shoes, makeup, etc. Stylists are also used to prepare the model for a photo shoot. They make the best of what they've been given and create beautiful combinations of "eye candy" for a pleasing final image. Below is an inspiratin board and my attempt at being a clothing stylist to prepare my family for our upcoming family portraits. It's the first year I've done it this way so I'm hoping that my efforts will produce breath-taking final images! I'll let you know ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment