Saturday, December 11, 2010

North TX-Southern OK Senior Photography

My session with BW was kind of a walk down memory lane. His mom babysat me when I was younger, his aunt was one of my sister's best friends & his grand parents have had a big impact on the community where I grew up. During our 3-hour session, we ran around the family property that's 700+ acres of beautiful pecan orchards. What a great place to grow up. I got to hear lots of stories about the heritage of this family business (Hauani Creek Ranch Pecans) and the memories that BW & his brother have made while growing up out there. BW reminds me of what my husband was like at this age. He's got great character, work ethic & is a gentleman. Mama taught him well! ;) BW and Libby, I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!






No comments:

Post a Comment