Monday, March 22, 2010

Rockwall-Heath Senior Photography

Man, this session was so worth waiting for. "T" contacted me after she had seen images from another senior girl I photographed last fall. She decided, hands down, that I was the ONE to be her senior photographer. I'm so glad she did.! We postponed several times due to weather, but God smiled on DFW during Spring Break. We, along with every man, woman & child in Dallas, went to the Dallas Arboretum and enjoyed the sun, flowers & all the animals coming home for the spring and summer. From the moment we met up, "T", her mom and I did not stop talking. We were instant friends and I felt at ease with them. What a wonderful family they must have. Maybe I will get to meet her two younger brothers when they are seniors! Yeah! "T" I hope you like you sneak peek. You were a real joy to work with.






1 comment:

  1. haha that last one looks like one of the photos I did!!!! they all look great!

    ReplyDelete